Monday 9 June 2014

Pizzata esagerata

Dear readers,

you must know that anywhere I go I end up having to make pizza for the people I meet, since my talking about the blog and the baking ends up with people being curious and wanting to taste something.

Sooooo this Saturday we had an amazing pizza evening, hosted by me and my Neapolitan friend Alfredo. I made the dough, he made the tomato sauce, and his decent oven (not like mine) made the rest. We cooked for twelve people and made a total of five delicious pizzas: a classical margherita, a marinara, one with olives & mushrooms, a white one with potatoes and three cheeses, and one pizza "estiva" with rucola and cherry tomatoes. Unfortunately I could not photograph all pizzas because we were all so hungry and greedy that they did not last long... hahaha!

Alfredo and I like real professionals woke up and met early to go to the supermarket and start making the dough so it could grow, grow, grow until the evening. Then we waited for the hours to pass and went jogging and to the beach... after that we worked like real pizzaioli! There is not much left to say; it was a really nice evening, we had fun cooking, and it was nice to see all guests satisfied. Even if we were all full we could not stop eating... Yum!

Enjoy,
Martina
This is Carlitos, a 65kg Dogue de Bordeaux simply adorable!

3 comments:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely
    well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your
    useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly
    return.

    my website :: nexium coupon 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article.

    Here is my blog post - african mango diet pill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, your pizza looks amazing :-)

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart