Thursday 10 October 2013

Nusstorte

I loooove this cake! So simple yet so good that we decided to offer it this Autumn to our customers at Doll's Vis a Vis (the shop I work for oart-time and where I sell my sweets), in Salzburg. Where? Nonntaler Hauptstrasse 108. When? Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm. I baked this cake on Tuesday and today I was told to bake more because it is sold out!!! Yeah! Happy!
Ingredients:
100 gr. sugar
100 gr. butter
100 gr. grinded hazelnuts of which 1 tbs for decoration
250 gr. flour
2 eggs
1 tbs baking powder
6 tbs milk
chocolate for the frosting

Procedure:
In a mixer beat the butter with the sugar and a pinch of salt. When fluffy add the flour, baking powder, hazelnuts, and milk and beat until well incorporated. Then add the yolks and separately beat the whites to snow. Finally add these to your dough and mix. Put the batter in a mould and bake in the oven at 180°C for 45 minutes. In the meantime melt the chocolate and when your cake is ready and cool decorate.  
Enjoy and come visit me in Vis a Vis!
Martina ❤






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart