Monday 15 April 2013

Moulding the future

ENG:
Dear friends, I can´t believe it! I´m having a real blast, I am so happy and proud: another shop in Salzburg wants my treats. I´m talking about the lovely Ms. Birgit Sunkler-Hammerer, who has offered me to sell my sweets in her shop and I simply couldn´t say no!
What? Chocolate brownies and salted crackers with oregano!
WhereTöpferwerkstattMarkt 42, 5440 Golling (Salzburg)
When? From today. Mon, Thu, Fri. 9:00-12:00 & 15:00-18:00
Tue, Wed, Sat 9:00-12:00
or after arrangement by phone: +43 (0) 650 244 93 48
Why? Because they are made with love.
Ms. Birgit is a talented craftswoman, a true artist, who moulds her ideas into reality. In her workshop and shop you can find unique earthenware, poor man´s silver, giftware, old children books, and a lot of creativity. Have a look!
Enjoy 
Martina

DE:
Liebe Freunde, ich kann es kaum glauben! Ich bin sehr glücklich und stolz: noch ein Salzburger Geschäft will meine Leckereien im Sortiment haben. Ich rede von der lieben Frau Birgit Sunkler-Hammerer, die mir angeboten hat, meine Süßigkeiten in ihrem Geschäft zu verkaufen und ich konnte einfach nicht ablehnen!
Was? Schokobrownies und salzige Crackers mit Oregano!
WoTöpferwerkstattMarkt 42, 5440 Golling (Salzburg)
Wann? Ab heute. Mo, Do, Fr. 9:00-12:00 und 15:00-18:00
Di, Mi, Sa 9:00-12:00
oder nach telefonischer Vereinbarung: +43 (0) 650 244 93 48
Warum? Weil ich mit Liebe backe!
Frau Birgit ist eine talentierte Handwerkerin, eine echte Künstlerin, die ihre Ideen modelliert. In ihrer Werkstatt und Geschäft findet man individuelle Töpferware, Bauernsilber, Geschenkbücher, alte Kinderbücher und jede Menge Kreativität. Schaut mal vorbei!

Viel Vergnügen 

Martina







1 comment:

  1. Really happy for your success! I like your logos very much indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart