Thursday 15 March 2012

Popping poppy

Hello sunshine! It's nice to see you again!
Spring is always closer so in this period I like to try new recipes, which don't remind me of winter. One of these is a cake made with the seeds from a beautiful, yet so delicate red flower: the poppy.

I have found this incredible recipe - without eggs nor butter, only including milk, flour, baking powder, and poppy seeds of course - on the internet, but foolishly I haven't written it down and have forgotten the exact quantities for each ingredient. I have been searching for it but could not find it... :(

I will not give up, so keep following... I might eventually find it!

Enjoy (just the pictures for now)
Martina






bird broach: Topshop
pictures: Giot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart