Wednesday 5 October 2011

Let's get started

Hi all!

Wow! I can't believe it, the Home ♥ sweet ♥ Bakery finally has it's own blog. Inspired from my friend Romina, who runs a very cool and succesful fashion blog titled RoHa, I decided it was time to launch the HsB on the net. I'm still a beginner so don't laugh about my first post... everything is still work in progress.
What appeals to me of a blog is its simplicity and I appreciate the true ideas of the person behind it. And this is what I'll try to do, sharing my passion, creations, pictures, ideas, and inspirations with you. I hope you'll enjoy it and will decide to follow.

Enjoy ♥
Martina
P.S. the picture comes from this sweet post Romi wrote about the HsB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart